Sustainably sourced in Norway, our award-winning Arctic Cod Liver Oil™ is the gold standard.
- 750 mg total omega-3s (soft gels); 1060 mg total omega-3s (liquid)
- Made exclusively from 100% wild Arctic cod
- Promotes heart and brain health and supports the immune and nervous systems*
- Available unflavoured or in natural lemon, orange, or strawberry flavours
- Winner of numerous awards, including Clean Eating Magazine's Clean Choice Award
Nordic Naturals Arctic Cod Liver Oil is the gold standard. The fish oil that started it all, Nordic Naturals Classic Arctic cod Liver Oil is made from 100% wild Arctic cod from the Norwegian sea. No fish body oils or synthetic vitamins or additives are ever used. This non concentrated formula surpasses strict international standards for freshness and purity set by the European Pharmacopoeia, and is considered the gold Standard for cod Liver Oil.
Total Calories, Calories From Fat, Total Fat, Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Calcium (from dibasic calcium phosphate), Purified arctic cod liver oil, soft gel capsule (gelatine, water, glycerine, natural lemon flavour), natural lemon flavour, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative). No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colours or flavours.