Helps maintain healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose*
Helps control formation of Advanced Glycation End products (AGEs)*
Helps normalize cellular processes fueled by glucose metabolites*
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Helps Maintain Healthy Glucose Metabolism
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free / Vegan
Benfotiamine (S-benzoylthiamine-O-mono-phoshphate) is a derivative of thiamin, belonging to the family of compounds known as "allithiamines". Benfotiamine is fat-soluble and more bioavailable and physiologically active than thiamin. Benfotiamine raises the blood level of thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP), the biologically active co-enzyme of thiamine, and stimulates transketolase, a cellular enzyme essential for maintenance of normal glucose metabolic pathways.
- Helps maintain healthy cells in the presence of blood glucose
- Helps control formation of Advanced Glycation End products (AGEs)
- Helps normalize cellular processes fueled by glucose metabolites
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide.
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size 1 veggie capsule|
|Servings Per Container 120|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|† Daily Value not established.|