- Zinc is an essential trace mineral that is required by the body to support several functions including maintaining bone, skin and hair health, as well as building a healthy immune system.
- Nature’s Answer® is proud to offer Zinc Plus, as part of its repertoire of Immune Supporting* supplements. Zinc Plus includes specific nutrient choices selected for their action and balance.
- Formulated with high quality and bioavailable forms, Zinc Plus provides a combination of:
- Zinc in its preferred forms- Zinc picolinate and citrate (NOT oxide)
- Copper Gluconate -as amino acid chelate- NOT copper sulphate
- Vitamin B6-as active Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate
- Free from Magnesium stearate and Gelatin.
- Suitable to Vegans and Vegetarians.
- Nature’s Answer® has a proud tradition of providing the highest quality and purity ingredients in every product since 1972.
What Are the Key Benefits of Zinc?Zinc is a mineral that can be obtained through the diet, from foods such as oysters, eggs, black-eyed peas, pumpkin seeds and tofu. However, testing indicates that low levels of zinc are increasingly more common while remaining a global issue.
- Ingredients per serving:
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate and Zinc Citrate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate) 3 mg
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate) 1 mg
Other ingredients: Rice Flour, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule), Calcium Silicate
As a food supplement, take ONE (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal.