A canine-friendly cod liver oil, made from 100% wild Arctic cod
The classic omega-3 fish oil to help keep your favorite canine friend healthy.
- Pure, fresh 100% wild Arctic cod liver oil
- Supports brain and eye development and maintenance
- Supports heart health
- Available for medium- to large-breed dogs
- Can be added to food, or taken by itself
- Award winner! Vitamin Retailer's Vity Award
Suggested daily use for dogs 20 to over 100 lbs:
- 20-39 lbs: 2.5 mL (184 mg EPA/253 mg DHA)
- 40-59 lbs: 5.0 mL (368 mg EPA/506 mg DHA)
- 60-79 lbs: 7.5 mL (552 mg EPA/759 mg DHA)
- 80-110 lbs: 10 mL (736 mg EPA/1012 mg DHA)
- 111+ lbs: 12.5 mL (920 mg EPA/1265 mg DHA)
Apply oil onto food, or serve by itself. Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian. For best results, please refrigerate and use within three months after opening.
Guaranteed analysis per 1 teaspoon = 5.0 mL (4600 mg)
- Crude fat (min.)
- Moisture (max.)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min.)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.)
- Vitamin A** (min.)
- 175 I.U.
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min.)